Chantelle is a skilled commercial litigator with 10+ years of diverse experiences at the intersection of law, social justice and community development. Chantelle represents private and corporate clients from a multitude of industries, including real estate and financial services, with a focus on contract and business disputes. She is a seasoned advocate who understands all aspects of litigation and works closely with clients to determine creative approaches to reach successful outcomes.
Chantelle’s recent representative matters include:
- Defending Fortune 500 corporation-tire manufacturer in major product liability litigation involving a van roll-over accident. Attained favorable resolution on behalf of client.
- Successfully defending publicist in high profile defamation action brought by Broadway producer blaming publicist for Broadway show’s failure.
- Representing privately held corporation against contractor in a multi-million dollar construction litigation.
- Successfully representing an employee subject to restrictive covenants who was seeking to join an alleged competitor.
- Counseled taxicab corporation in New York Attorney General’s investigation into client’s alleged fraudulent actions and violations of New York’s Taxi & Limousine Commission rules.
Chantelle received her Juris Doctor Degree from Emory University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Pennsylvania. Chantelle is Chair of the Admissions Committee for the Emory BLSA Alumni Board.